Location: Germany, Bayern, Bamberg
Department: SE GP T NP BIC INT TG
Job Grade: Germany – Non Senior Management ERA Gruppe 11
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Let’s talk about you:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of technical and/or commercial Sales experience and front-end Sales
- German mother tongue as well as strong English written and oral communication skills to successfully interact with external customers and staff within the organization
- Self-motivated individual combined with excellent organizational skills
- Building relationships, negotiation skills as well as customer driven mindset
- Develop and improve the Sales network within the German speaking territories for Instrument Transformers and Coils products to growth our sustainable product portfolio
- Manage Sales channel incl. RC Sales and Agents
- Gather, analyze and share relevant knowledge (customer buying behavior, industry, market, competitor and portfolio information) to drive business development
- Proactively and systematically prospect the market aiming to generate new leads and opportunities
- Plan, manage and control (influence skillfully) business and own sales activities as an entrepreneur to reach Sales targets
- Annual, monthly sales forecasting and win-loss analysis as well as identify market trends and competitor activities
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunity to take over more regions in the worldwide distribution network
- Further development to sales management of a plant / a distribution region
Let’s talk about us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Trench Group to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Transmission we offer our customers products, solutions and services to transfer energy efficiently ranging from expansion and replacing to upgrading.
We as Trench Germany are looking for a candidate which will be responsible to manage the sales channels Germany, Austria and Switzerland and further expand the customer base of our product portfolio. Integrity, insight and inclusiveness are three essential qualities of the candidate which goes together with an Ethical and cooperative approach within the organization and towards the customers.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of societiety.
To apply for this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org