Location: Pickering ON, Canada
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Supply Chain Logistics
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Mode of Employment: Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Over 3 years of proven experience in a Production Planning role leading the shop floor production short-term planning strategy (if this experience was obtained in MRP it will be considered as a very strong asset).
- Proven experience in KPI management (e.g., schedule adherence, production output and input, WIP, etc).
- Candidate must be willing and able to work on the shop floor (around 50%) of their time to ensure that the short-term plans are well communicated.
- Very strong assets (experience/having a title of):
- SAP Production Planning Module,
- Technical degree or certificate,
- Supply Chain experience Advanced Excel skill are strong assets
- Desirable assets are as follows:
- Lean Experience or certifications
- SAP Knowledge/user experience
- Interpersonal skills: The chosen candidate will also be experienced in handling several topics in parallel. They will also be Self-Organized and have a proactive approach in terms of properly addressing issues in order tp resolve and report them. The candidate must also possess strong communication skills and excellent teamwork skills.
- Performs all tasks directly involved in planning monitoring and preparing for production, while considering the order situation, production capacities, stock levels and delivery backlogs, procurement situations, cycle times, material delivery times, to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence.
- Maintains, communicate, and deploys short-term production plans for assigned production lines, outsourced suppliers, and related areas while closely monitoring the production sequence and following up with daily/weekly achievements to ensure production will start/finish them the activities on time.
- Prepare and run reports and schedules and maintain planning documentation/data in accordance SAP System.
- Executes load balancing calculations and cooperates with both production lines for respectively optimized plans.
- Responsible for retro feeding the master schedule with the relevant information (constraints, limitations, restrictions, and various production issues) to ensure that the Master Production Plan is calibrated and adjusted accordingly aiming on time delivery in medium/long-term horizon.
- Actively contributes and cooperate with all relevant stakeholders and with interface partners passing on all relevant information, to keep themselves well informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
Your Opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunity to lead and reinvent the new work structure and planning mindset by leveling with key partners across the Trench and Siemens Energy network.
- Frequently review of your personal development to develop a potential growth within the group.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US!
The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.
To apply for this role contact: email@example.com