Location: Scarborough ON, Canada
Job Family: Manufacturing
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years’ experience in an industrial environment, preferably with a high voltage products manufacturer.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to develop good working relationships with internal personnel.
- Displays an attitude conducive to progress through positive change, continuous improvement and an active contributor to the teamwork concept. Take a safety and quality-conscious approach while performing work duties.
- Willing to work on a 3-shift rotation as required. Cover other shifts as required.
- Must be able to operate overhead cranes, A-frame hoists, forklifts, walkies and other lifting device and ability to operate hand tools (manual, electric and air-powered) and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly with SAP and Foresight are required.
- Understands and follows manufacturing procedures pertaining to the Crimping operation and in the shop order file.
- Performs crimping lead terminations as per procedures and tap installations and installs heat shrink as per requirements.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded according to manufacturing procedures and cleans equipment / work area as required after each shift
- Completes all required paperwork and computer entries as needed.
- Willingness to learn crimping pre- and post-operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Supervisors.
Your Opportunities for personal growth
· Learning from Experiences
· Teamwork to Reach a Common Goal
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.
To apply for this role use the following link: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs/227463?lang=en-us&previousLocale=de-DE