Location: Scarborough ON, Canada
Job Family: Manufacturing
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Must be a licensed electrician (309A or 442A)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a production/industrial environment with extensive experience in machine troubleshooting.
- Experience diagnosing faults in electrical/electronic systems and equipment and repairing or replacing electrical and electronic components.
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) experience will be considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrates a safety and quality conscious approach while performing work duties and able to work in a team environment
- Possesses good verbal communication skills and is able to follow verbal instructions and written documentation related to the job
- Understands and follows manufacturing procedures pertaining to the Crimping operation and in the shop order file.
- Tests electrical and electronic equipment for proper function
- Maintains and improves the plant’s preventive/predictive maintenance system
- Plans installations from blueprints, sketches and specifications and installs all electrical and electronic devices
- Measures, cuts, threads, bends, assembles, and installs conduits and other electrical conductor raceways
- Splices and terminates electrical conductors
Your Opportunities for personal growth
- Employee incentive program whereby cash payouts and prizes are awarded for ideas related to the continuous improvement of the business
- Opportunities for further growth provided through education and training programs in a related field
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.
To apply for this role use the following link: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs/226813?lang=en-us&previousLocale=de-DE