Location: Scarborough ON, Canada
Job Family: Sales
Experience Level: Early Professional
Mode of Employment: Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Provide technical and commercial support to the various sales channels and customer in the form of preparing designs, offers, completion of required tender documentations (i.e. data sheet, delivery schedule, drawings etc.) air core reactors & line traps products in the assigned markets.
- Interact with international sales offices & customers, address Air Core Reactor inquiries, and develop price strategies.
- Work with various business and sales channels to provide factory sales support including but not limited to, customer specification review, review of commercial terms and contract negotiation.
- Coordinate internally with Contracts Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Quality and Materials to improve and maintain a high level of customer support.
- Provide input to Department Manager to support monthly sales budget planning
- Host key customer visits and leading technical/commercial discussions pertaining to contracts
- A minimum of 3-5 years of technical and commercial experience in Marketing and/or Sales in a related field is required.
- Electrical Technology degree or equivalent and relevant experience with high voltage transmission products or systems is required
- Strong negotiation, analytical, organizational and relationship building skills is required to work cooperatively and professionally with Customers, Sales Agents and Senior Management
- Working knowledge of commercial terms and conditions (liquidated damages, warranty, INCOTERMS, indemnification, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project) and knowledge of AutoCAD and Electrical System Analysis Software is an asset
- Excellent Oral, Written & Presentation Skills. Must be capable of communicating, internally & externally, at all levels of an organization
Your Opportunities for personal growth
- Build strong partnerships with Senior Management team through clear and consistent teamwork to reach a common goal.
- Frequently review of your personal development to develop a potential growth within the group.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US!
The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.
To apply for this role contact: firstname.lastname@example.org