Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Organization: Gas and Power
Business Unit: Transmission
Experience Level: Early Professional
Location: Pickering ON, Canada
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
Duties and Qualifications
- This position will involve all aspects in the final assembly of CVT products.
- Proficient in using a personal computer and application programs such as MS Outlook, Excel, Prisma, and SAP
- Must have the ability to follow factory work orders, as well as understand and interpret product drawings and schematics.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage parts inventory and coordinate material requisitions.
- Must have the ability to converse, read and write fluently in English in order to follow verbal instructions and written documentation related to the position and the workplace, as well as complete any required paperwork.
- Must be able to use measuring equipment, as well as hand and air tools.
- Must be able to perform assembly and material handling tasks, including lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Must be safety and quality conscious, and a team player.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- All other duties as assigned.
- Mobile equipment experience is an asset (forklift, Bridge crane, etc;)
HOURS OF WORK: Shift work as required.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
|The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.|
|To apply for this role use the following link: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/en_US/jobs/Login?folderId=234071&source=Linkedin%28Wrap%29|