Location: Cairo Montenotte SV, Italy
Job Family: Manufacturing
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Minimum of 5 years of successful management experience in operations, production and/or operational excellence in an Industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing LEAN production concepts, Six Sigma, and continuous improvement programs
- Marked ability to work with technology with ease, including a strong working knowledge of the MS Suite particularly with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, familiarity with SAP applications and Data analysis tools is a plus.
- Well recognized for your managerial/supervisory skills while managing multiple disciplines simultaneously in a manufacturing environment, with a proven track-record of providing solid leadership to enable value-added and motivated teams. Possesses excellent strategic planning, negotiation & organizational skills as well as sharp analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proactive attitude, ability to take decisions, can do mindset and customer orientation
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Manages the daily operations of manufacturing departments and support services at the plant by establishing a strong shop floor leadership and presence
- Provides leadership and direction to staff and support teams including target setting, performance monitoring, training, mentoring and staff development.
- Ensures manufacturing performance and driver of Operational Excellence KPI’s.
- Works in conjunction with cross functional departments to optimize processes and operations
- Responsible for ensuring the optimized value streams, visualize the material flow to a degree that every operator in the organization can physically see the progress and bottleneck
- Establishes and develops Lean Leadership and Obeya/performance management as part of the discipline into the operations
Your Opportunities for personal growth
- Employee incentive program whereby cash payouts and prizes are awarded for ideas related to the continuous improvement of the business
- Opportunities for further growth provided through education and training programs in a related field
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.
To apply for this role use the following link: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs/228997?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US