Company: Trench Germany GmbH
Organization: SE CFO
Location: Germany, Bayern, Bamberg
Business Unit: Grid Technologies
Job Family: Finance
Job Grade: Germany – Non Senior Management – ÜT Kreis
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
Snapshot of your day
You might start your day at Trench Germany aligning provision adjustments with our financial accounting service provider for the current quarterly closing. In the meeting just before lunch, you explain to your factory CFO which orders delivered in the last month showed profit deviations from their original project calculation und the two of you define follow-up actions with our offer management team to better understand why a different technical solution was offered than produced. After a delicious lunch in our own Trench Germany restaurant, you sit together with one member of your controlling team to discuss improvements to our forecast methodology for cash flow and how to even more automate the entire process using Alteryx and Tableau visualization. The rest of the afternoon, you might spend in calls with your controlling colleagues from headquarters and sister factories, sharing best practices on how to implement the new reporting requirements into our SAP system.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Being a member of the Trench Germany executive team, providing transparency for future-oriented management decisions
- Responsibility for the preparation as well as execution of smooth monthly, quarterly and annual closings, including the management of all internal as well as external interfaces
- Business and order controlling (including forecasting, periodic gap/deviation analysis reports including interpretation, development, and controlling of corresponding corrective measures)
- Managing relevant interfaces to functions within Siemens Energy and outside (accounting, treasury, external and internal auditors, partner factories, etc.)
- Successfully leading, motivating, and developing your Trench Germany accounting & controlling team
What You Bring
- University degree in business administration or a comparable field of study
- 10+ years relevant experience in product/manufacturing or similar environment
- Leadership/team management skills with the ability to optimize processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of international (IFRS) and German (HGB) accounting standards and financial reporting requirements
- Strong proficiency with reporting tools, SAP ERP systems and Microsoft Office suite; experience with Tableau and Alteryx desirable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a transparent and open working style combined with a high level of professional integrity
- Good language skills in English and German
About the Team
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
Who is Trench Group ?
As Trench Group we are leading the sustainable transformation of the electric power industry by offering specialized high voltage electrical products and holistic services, serving our customers in the utility and industrial markets around the globe. Our product portfolio includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products. With proven reliability and pioneering innovations in sustainable technologies, we support our business partners in their transition to a greener future. As a global player, we aim to leave a powerful and conscious footprint in the market we lead, and the world we live in.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences
- Opportunity to work in a highly motivated team and in an international environment
- Working with all elements in modern power systems from renewable generation, advanced transmission systems to growing industry consumers
- Facing a broad variety of customers such as Developers or Transmission System Operators in different countries
- Directly contributing on the establishment of the energy systems of tomorrow
|Wenn Sie eine interessante, abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeit in einem dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmen suchen, freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung. Kontaktieren Sie uns unter folgender : Siemens Internal Careers Global – Apply for role Head of Controlling (f/m/d) Trench Germany (avature.net)|
|Wir legen Wert auf Chancengleichheit und freuen uns über Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderung.|