Location: Scarborough ON, Canada
Job Family: Audit
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Mode of Employment: Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience on facility management for production buildings or large industrial construction sites.
- Diverse and extensive experience in the erection and commissioning of building service equipment and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
- Advanced negotiation skills, experience in project management and procurement field
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in owning projects and processes, working independently with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate building infrastructure & system repairs and performance monitoring
- Contract out essential facility management services and manage the maintenance objectives of the location.
- Maintain property infrastructure units, ensuring adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
- Contract review and establishment of scope, time schedule valid for project realizations. Sets up civil risk mitigation & opportunity plan, evaluates risk mitigation & opportunities for the individual topics, provides risk mitigation / opportunity strategies to the senior management.
- Control/lead subcontractors to ensure conformity to planning, compliance with specifications, observance of site rules & regulations, permit-to-work procedures, clarification and completion of any outstanding items and review of method statements
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
Your Opportunities for personal growth
- Build strong partnerships with Senior Management team through clear and consistent teamwork to reach a common goal.
- Frequently review of your personal development to develop a potential growth within the group.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.
To apply for this role contact: email@example.com