Mode of Employment: Full-time
Job Family: Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Location: Pickering ON, Canada
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Business Administrator Sales is responsible for i) coordinating review of customer terms and conditions and negotiate with Customers, ii) defining and implementing offer and order management processes in accordance with Siemens Energy policies and procedures and iii) performing various financial and sales analyses and reporting.
- Business Administrator Sales also has the additional roles and responsibilities of the Risk and Internal Controls Coordinator and Compliance Ambassador for Trench Limited.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the fields of Offer or Order Management; minimum of 2 year of experience in contract negotiation and/or contract management; familiar with SAP SD Module. Experience in a Financial-related function is an asset.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analytical skills, and reasoning to identify key risk factors and drivers.
- Ability to handle large volume of work; excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving ability. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Guide, coordinates and organizes all financial and commercial activities within the scope of the applicable business processes for sales and bidding and leads approval process with stakeholders in the organization.
- Participates in the negotiation of customer contracts to ensure that contracts are concluded in line with company policies and procedures.
- Performs ongoing optimization of organization, procedures, and processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Supports the Financial team in the forecasting of bookings and revenue splits and proactively reports risk and opportunities to the Head of Finance including Currency and Customer Creditworthiness. Guides ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement, drives consistent steering actions to achieve the targets set by the business in terms of new orders.
- Works with Siemens Energy Canada RICO and manages local RIC Committee and RIC processes to ensure all RIC activities are achieved accurately and within required deadlines
- Works with Siemens Energy Canada CO to manage SE Compliance initiatives and activities and address employee inquiries/concerns.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Build strong partnerships with Management and Finance team through clear and consistent teamwork to reach a common goal.
- Frequently review of your personal development to develop a potential growth within the group.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
|The Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the electrical grid.|
|To apply for this role use the following link: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs/232110?lang=en-us|